SUPERSOCKET™ POST HOLE SHOVEL
Long Fibreglass Handle | Round Mouth
All products in the Cyclone Supersocket™ range feature an extra-long Supersocket™ which provides superior strength allowing for greater leverage when in use. Reinforced PE coated fibreglass handles and extra-large steel collars make this range ideal for the largest digging tasks.
The Cyclone Supersocket™ Round Mouth Post Hole Shovel features a unique hard-wearing power grip for added comfort and control. The large non-slip tread empowers the user to dig with the full force of their body weight, while added grip holes on the tread prevent feet from slipping. This general purpose shovel is perfect for a range of different tasks such as digging post holes, clearing deep narrow holes, pits, fencing and digging shallow trenches.
Where to Buy?
Available at BunningsBUNNINGS STORE LOCATOR
- Extra-long Supersocket™ provides superior strength and prying leverage
- Extra-long PE overmould fibreglass handle for leverage
- Large non-slip foot tread provides added digging force
- Large steel collar reinforcement
- Unique hard-wearing end grip with loop hole for storage
- Strong 2mm carbon steel blade
- Hot forged logo embossed in socket
- Lifetime guarantee